Studio_20150306_154923.png

Message 51 of 111
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Re: Amex fico now

@core wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:
you can eq for free if you have an citi card or are member of dcu 

Yes, DCU will give you EQ but it's 04.  Which is a great thing but it's not the same.    You left out Penfed.  They will give you NextGen which almost nobody uses but it's still a "real" score I guess.

Which version does Citi give you?  I'm looking over my numbers and it doesn't seem to be 08.

08 from citi

Message 52 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have the newest interface. Don't have score. Lol.

Message 53 of 111
core
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I thought I had the newest interface, but looking at that screenshot (thanks bigbang91), maybe I don't.  On mine there are images of the cards at the top, almost like tabs that you can click.  But on his/her screenshot these images are missing.  Just the My Cards (3) link.  But mine does have the tour and everything.

I can't say I like that new interface.  All those black scribbles don't do anything for me.

Message 54 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigbang91 wrote:

@core wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:
you can eq for free if you have an citi card or are member of dcu 

Yes, DCU will give you EQ but it's 04.  Which is a great thing but it's not the same.    You left out Penfed.  They will give you NextGen which almost nobody uses but it's still a "real" score I guess.

Which version does Citi give you?  I'm looking over my numbers and it doesn't seem to be 08.

08 from citi

It's 08 Bankcard Enhanced

Message 55 of 111
EdMan63
Established Contributor

I have Delta Gold and logged on and saw the link. Nice!!!!

Message 56 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

went on my iPad today. Instead of app used safari. Logged in. TO my surprise. Said view fico free amex experian fico 08. Great. So I guess I will cancel my 3 b next month. As now all are free except Equifax. 

I do not have it, I have the Amex cards and nothing yet.

Message 57 of 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

@core wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I thought I had the newest interface, but looking at that screenshot (thanks bigbang91), maybe I don't.  On mine there are images of the cards at the top, almost like tabs that you can click.  But on his/her screenshot these images are missing.  Just the My Cards (3) link.  But mine does have the tour and everything.

I can't say I like that new interface.  All those black scribbles don't do anything for me.

That screenshot looks like a mobile device. Are you using mobile when you view your account?

Message 58 of 111
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@core wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

mine appear same as urs,i log in on tablet,so when i scroll down,the card's images were hidden

Message 59 of 111
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

we all have the same interface. And a week ago,that link werent available when i login to my account. May be Amex just start rolling out?

Message 60 of 111
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.