Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex green! Omg..

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex green! Omg..

Kinda afraid to apply for anything else lol, but since I got the Amex I guess nothing is impossible. No limit, charge off I guess, this will definitely be my primary card, going to have a blast pulling it out. Sorry if I sound like a rookie...just a bit excited lol. Once again thanks everyone. For everyone starting to rebuilt, if your loyal to this forum and are not afraid to ask questions, you can't go wrong!
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 11 of 16
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Kinda afraid to apply for anything else lol, but since I got the Amex I guess nothing is impossible. No limit, charge off I guess, this will definitely be my primary card, going to have a blast pulling it out. Sorry if I sound like a rookie...just a bit excited lol. Once again thanks everyone. For everyone starting to rebuilt, if your loyal to this forum and are not afraid to ask questions, you can't go wrong!

Congrats again and i know the feeling. I couldnt believe it myself when i was instantly approved for the AMEX green and then a few days later approve (not instantly though) for the AMEX BCP. I kept checking the "application status site" all the time to make sure it wasnt an error that i had been approved....LOL. Congrats again Twin and keep up the good work!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 12 of 16
h0t0ny

how does an amex card exactly work since you have no limit, how do they report utilization?

Message 13 of 16
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

congrats ! ..and a good start Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 16
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Thanks! Should I go for the sapphire? Lol
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 15 of 16
HiLine
Blogger

@h0t0ny wrote:

how does an amex card exactly work since you have no limit, how do they report utilization?

They are not used in calculating utilization! Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.