Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex in 2 days flat

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Amex in 2 days flat

Well I thanked all here 2 days ago for advice and help to shape my credit. And understand how, to make it look good for creditors.  Got approved late Tuesday night for my amex delta skymiles. 

Already got mail this morning with card in hand. How is it possible. 2 full days. From app to card in hand. Blazing speed amex. Thanks all again. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Involver
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex in 2 days flat

I did one of my AMEX apps at around 3 in the afternoon and it showed up less than 24 hours later.

Message 2 of 13
VegasKyle
Regular Contributor

Wow.  I just got my ED card today, 6 days. 

Starting Score: EQ 599, TU 577
Current Score: EQ 703 9/20/14(HI 741 on 5/13), TU 690 10/1/14 (HI 751 on 5/13), EX 700 10/1/14
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 13
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 4 of 13
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 13
elim
Senior Contributor

Very Nice!  You're on the move!!!

Message 6 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

My PRG came in something like 26 hours. lol. Was crazy, but I loved it. 

Message 7 of 13
taxi818
Super Contributor

well guys after finger itching still i went on and apped the green to get it over with.

Approved. so for sure truly in amex family. Thanks all. for the help. but i just got my shovel. time to garden and grow something.

Message 8 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

well guys after finger itching still i went on and apped the green to get it over with.

Approved. so for sure truly in amex family. Thanks all. for the help. but i just got my shovel. time to garden and grow something.

Prob would've gone for the PRG for the 25k MR points if I was you, but congrats nonetheless. 

Message 9 of 13
taxi818
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Prob would've gone for the PRG for the 25k MR points if I was you, but congrats nonetheless. 

actually i tried. but it said offer not available to current amex customers. and im only customer 2 days now. wth. it would not let me get bonus. so i said screw it. and apped the  green card. as im not really big into charge cards.

i will just use it for my large purchases. as not to affect my utilization. and course dont have any choice but to Pif. for that. it will keep me grounded.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.