Has anyone gotten a Unicorn with one?

Message 11 of 51
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex is now converting Green, Blue Cash cards to EMV

@p- wrote:

Has anyone gotten a Unicorn with one?

Member * Creditnocash* got it on his Unicorn Card

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 12 of 51
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

What is an Amex Unicorn? Smiley Tongue

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 13 of 51
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@nenuco wrote:

What is an Amex Unicorn? Smiley Tongue

Amex Zync Charge Card that is no longer available for new apps

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 14 of 51
p-
Valued Contributor

Message 15 of 51
p-
Valued Contributor

Wade64 wrote:  Amex Zync Charge Card that is no longer available for new apps

You need some kind of special invite or something.  It's very exclusive.

Message 16 of 51
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

A little off topic here but I hope the Zync comes back. Not happy to pay $95 for my Green next year. The Zync's AF is so much more reasonable. 

Glad I helped those that didn't browse the Gold thread!

Message 17 of 51
p-
Valued Contributor

HeilFico wrote: A little off topic here but I hope the Zync comes back. Not happy to pay $95 for my Green next year. The Zync's AF is so much more reasonable. Glad I helped those that didn't browse the Gold thread!

It worked for me, thanks!  My rare and sexy unicorn just got a makeover.  Chipped unicorn is on the way.  Where else can I get an NPSL line with an EMV chip for 25 a year?  Sweet.

Unless they offer me a no AF platinum for life, I think this Unicorn is here to stay.

Message 18 of 51
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

@p- wrote:

HeilFico wrote: A little off topic here but I hope the Zync comes back. Not happy to pay $95 for my Green next year. The Zync's AF is so much more reasonable. Glad I helped those that didn't browse the Gold thread!

It worked for me, thanks!  My rare and sexy unicorn just got a makeover.  Chipped unicorn is on the way.  Where else can I get an NPSL line with an EMV chip for 25 a month?  Sweet.

Unless they offer me a no AF platinum for life, I think this Unicorn is here to stay.

Glad you were able to get the Unicorn done! Want to swap with my Green? Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 51
Ron1
Super Contributor

Did anyone ask EMV for Amex Zync?

Ron.

Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.