Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex login in screen question

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

Amex login in screen question

Anyone know why when I log into my Amex account, it does not show the option for  "My Account,Cards, Travel, Rewards & Business"? My wifes account shows all that &  mines does not. Instead my account says Menue & when you click it it brings a bar up on the side with all that. Just thught that was weird.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex login in screen question

Do you two use the same web browser to view your accounts? The top navbar shows those options when Javascript is not detected or there is a failure. In your case, Javascript is detected and there is a menu button which will toggle those options using a slide effect.

Message 2 of 9
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

Yes we do use same browser,same pc etc. I can log out of mine and right int hers 2 seconds later

Message 3 of 9
psm
Contributor

Is she an authroized user on your card?

08-2022: EQ 830, TU 834, EX 832 - total credit limit 230,000+
Message 4 of 9
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

It seems Amex is doing usability study of two types of navigation ....I do see two different navigation bars for my two accounts ....

It seems soon some changes are anticipated on their site .. pretty exciting
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 5 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CardsLifeLine wrote:
It seems Amex is doing usability study of two types of navigation ....I do see two different navigation bars for my two accounts ....

It seems soon some changes are anticipated on their site .. pretty exciting

Well, for some definition of "exciting"!

Message 6 of 9
jd352
Regular Contributor

Amex sent my wife (AU on my cards) a Platinum replacement card with chip and sig a week after we activated the new cards. They never sent me (the main account holder) one.

Amex doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to their madness. 

NPSL............... $20,700........... $15,200.......... $5,000............ $15,000............ $20,000
Current Scores: Equifax: 761 (Fico) TransUnion: 751 (Fico) Experian: 768 (Fico)
Message 7 of 9
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@jd352 wrote:

Amex sent my wife (AU on my cards) a Platinum replacement card with chip and sig a week after we activated the new cards. They never sent me (the main account holder) one.

Amex doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to their madness. 

Meanwhile I got sent a PRG 2 weeksago with chip but not my DW who is a AU on the card.  Your right no rhyme or reason.

Message 8 of 9
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

I get the top bar with my accounts , cards etc when i am not logged in.  As soon as i log in it becomes that "Menu" button and the options are available as left sliding bar

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.