Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex new app, SP???

tag
CreditRookie22
Contributor

Amex new app, SP???

I plan on app for amex prg shortly. Im hoping to app for the everyday as well upon prg approval. My question is if get approved for the prg, do I have to create a login with amex then apply for the everyday in order to get sp in case I get denied for the everyday card? Or can I just apply for it using another browser without logging in with amex?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex new app, SP???

You don't need to create an account.

Keep in mind you must app with 30 days of PRG application in order to have a chance in SP.

Message 2 of 13
CreditRookie22
Contributor

One more question.
Is it possible to make more than one applications in one day? Or will it cause a delay.
Message 3 of 13
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@CreditRookie22 wrote:
One more question.
Is it possible to make more than one applications in one day? Or will it cause a delay.

Sure you can app more than one. There should be no delay. It is either instant approval, 7-10 message, or instant denial.

7-10 day message typically only takes couple hours to reach a decision.

Message 4 of 13
CreditRookie22
Contributor

Thanks for your knowledge. Did u mean I had 30 days from approved, in order to get a sp denial.
Message 5 of 13
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@CreditRookie22 wrote:
Thanks for your knowledge. Did u mean I had 30 days from approved, in order to get a sp denial.

30 days from the moment you submitted the first application.

Message 6 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@trumpet-205 wrote:

You don't need to create an account.

Keep in mind you must app with 30 days of PRG application in order to have a chance in SP.

Im not sure I understand you.  Unless something has changed with Amex, the sp is not based on a 30 day window.  

Message 7 of 13
CreditRookie22
Contributor

What if the sp based on lexie?
Message 8 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Assuming you mean a sp if denied, you have to be a primary on  an Amex cc and be recognized in their system as such. 

Message 9 of 13
CreditRookie22
Contributor

So my question is. In order to receive a sp denial, I have to be logged in my amex acct?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.