Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex offer $10 off $10+ spent at Shave Club

tag
Mattopotamus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex offer $10 off $10+ spent at Shave Club

@Anonymous wrote:

yes, it's a good bargain but I don't use disposable razors. I switched to double edge razor a couple years ago.

I did see that ofer on my Everyday card though

Razors are actually not their best product Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 14
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

yes, it's a good bargain but I don't use disposable razors. I switched to double edge razor a couple years ago.

I did see that ofer on my Everyday card though

If you're not interested in their razors you might take a look at the non-razor products... I'm thinking about getting some of the aftershave.  Smiley Happy

I agree, check out their skin care products.  I don't use their razors either, but they have some other good products.

Message 12 of 14
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Dollar Shave Club $10 for $10 Amex Offer

Heads up that you may have an Amex offer for Dollar Shave Club. Spend $10 get $10. I just ordered four razor blades, a handle, and shaving cream for $2 after the deal. You have to sign up for their subscription, but it is easy to cancel right away on their website. 

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Neither offer for me. 😒

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.