Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex offer Cable/satellite Bill

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex offer Cable/satellite Bill

I will take my 60mbps cable internet anyday over the alternative lol

Even though it would be nice to save that kind of money.

@Turbobuick wrote:

If they'd sent me this offer in 2004, I could have made my $30. Instead I've saved ~$15,000 by not having a sat/cable bill.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 21 of 24
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

But of course it's on my BCE & I just cancelled my cable 2 weeks when I dropped off my receiver.  I'll see if my sister would care to take advantage of it because she has satellite....and allows me to access her account via my phone/tablets.

Thanks for sharing !

SisterGirl
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! Showed up on my BCP. I don't have cable, but my internet is through the local cable company and it always shows as cable/satellite on my Citi card. Hopefully it works.

Update: My internet autopay posted on the 24th for $67.95, and I got a credit of $6.80 yesterady. I wasn't expecting any credit until after the expiry date for the cumulative qualifying spend.

Anyway, interent bill w/o cable works, and credits appear per charge along the way.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! Showed up on my BCP. I don't have cable, but my internet is through the local cable company and it always shows as cable/satellite on my Citi card. Hopefully it works.

Update: My interent autopay posted on the 24th for $67.95, and I got a credit of $6.80 yesterady. I wasn't expecting any credit until after the expiry date for the cumulative qualifying spend.

Anyway, interent bill w/o cable works, and credits appear per charge along the way.

They are really good about posting the credits fast I've noticed. I'm just so jealous of those of you getitng this offer! I keep checking everyday and all I have is the cell phone one (my carrier isnt eligible) Smiley Sad

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.