Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex offer

Offer is on my EveryDay card.
Message 11 of 34
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thought this was a cool offer ive noticed on my Amex account.

Spend $50 on Amazon get 2000 MR points.

Not too shabby.

Im lovin Amex right now, my second go around. Ive been incorporating pay in full mentality and have basically been paying my charges after they post and just today made a payment. It was instantly taken and my credit limit instantly updated, sorta like Citi. Ive been trying to lay the groundwork for my next cli request in August hopefully going from 3k to 9kSmiley Wink

Checked both of my MR-earning cards, and no offer for me.

Just another reason I'm considering kicking Amex to the curb. 

Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I buy from Amazon a lot and of course the offer isn't on any of my 6 cards :-/

Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Amazon for me! 

Message 14 of 34
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Nice perk, AJC! 🎉
Message 15 of 34
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

3 cards and bupkis.. But I did find a couple other offers I may use so thanks for posting..

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 16 of 34
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Nothing for me on my 4 MR-earning cards.  Smiley Sad  I would have happily given up $2.50 in Amazon statement credit in exchange for transfering 2000 MR points to 2000 Marriott points (with a connecting flight as 666 Starwood points, of course).

Message 17 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, i checked my green too but nothing to really write home about. A couple nice ones if i used a hotel like 60 bucks credit or to that liking.

I wish i could hook everyone up with the Amazon one lol. I find it amazing that everyone gets different offers at different times. Definitely will start to keep an eye peeled for these offersSmiley Happy
Message 18 of 34
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

No problem AJC. Don't get many offers I can really use but this, hotels, and quick trip. Others are posh digs I don't shop at.
Message 19 of 34
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I've got that offer also. Of course my son just received an Amazon package yesterday. I told him to let me know next time he's ordering!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.