Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex ooops....

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Amex ooops....

Killed my Blue Sky two days ago. Moved the limit via the link into my Delta, to start the creation of an uberlimit card..lol.

Kinda forgot about the 30 day layover between moves, and tried the ED into the Delta....big 7-10 day notice.

I just tried to override it with a rep about an hour ago.

She's saying I'm eligible, and we can do it now, after I asked about the 30 day wait period, which she replied "no problem." Well...it obviously was a problem, so now I'm sitting on two move requests to be denied due to time constraints, and back to waiting out the 30 days....crap.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex ooops....

This was the very question i was about to ask to the forum and saw your post. I have a BCE, from 12/15 and $1K limit, and a very new Delta Skymiles gold, $1K limit. due for a cli in 2 months. After the cli, would amex let me transfer limit between 2 cards, or would i have to close one to be able to do that?

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What exactly is the layover rule? Can you not move the limit between A and B and then immediately move between B and C? Can you move CL between A and B and then immediately move between C and D?

I've just gone for CLIs, rather than move limits, and also used charge cards.

Message 3 of 4
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I was trying to do A+B into C.

Only one reallocation is allowed every thirty days for qualifying cards (age restriction may vary).

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.