Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex pays statement credits FAST

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Amex pays statement credits FAST

On my Amex Simply Cash Business card and my Amex Blue Cash Everyday card I was entitled to cash back statement credits for certain things (minimum spend, cellphone payment). Incredibly they give the cash back statement credits within a day or two of my earning them. Possibly the same day the transactions posted. Very impressive.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Amex pays statement credits FAST

Now if only they'd update their system for the actual rewards!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

I know! Their system update is the slowest ever, but I still like amex. haha

Message 3 of 11
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

+1000

As prompt as they are at paying out statement credits for new account bonuses and Amex Offers, they are completely in the other direction when it comes to posting cash back rewards.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

+1000

As prompt as they are at paying out statement credits for new account bonuses and Amex Offers, they are completely in the other direction when it comes to posting cash back rewards.  Smiley Frustrated

They do fine with MR points.  Just means that you have the wrong kind of card Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

On my Amex Simply Cash Business card and my Amex Blue Cash Everyday card I was entitled to cash back statement credits for certain things (minimum spend, cellphone payment). Incredibly they give the cash back statement credits within a day or two of my earning them. Possibly the same day the transactions posted. Very impressive.

I received my casback very fast as well.. I already collected around $500 in cashback

Message 6 of 11
Aahz
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

This has been the case with all of my AMEX cards.

With the new Simply Cash Plus card they're paying the extra 2% "sign-up bonus" the day after transactions post.  Surprised the heck out of me.  

Still have to wait for statement cut to get the baseline 1%, 3% or 5% though.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cashback on offers post as soon as the charges hit. It is nice. Cashback bonus' on the other hand. Hurry up and wait...

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cashback on offers post as soon as the charges hit. It is nice. Cashback bonus' on the other hand. Hurry up and wait...

+1!  Paid my ATT Bill via BCE on Monday, Cell Phone Company 10% Sign-On Bonus showed up in my account Tuesday.  It's pretty awesome!  I already get a 28% discount off my ATT Bill for working for a preferred employer (their cable competitor).  Add another 10% off for a total of 38% off it is truly AMAZING!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I signed up for the TSA Precheck/Global pass with the platinum. The $100 was credited back 2 days after it posted. I was not expecting that. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.