Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex phone numbers

tag
onthemove
Contributor

Amex phone numbers

Can any one tell me if the numbers on the back of the charge cards for Amex are all different? If they are all different, do the really just get funnel to the same costumer service center. Even the the Platinum card holder have to go though a call log tree system. The only number I believe that has it own costumer service is the "Blank Card" owners.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex phone numbers

@onthemove wrote:

Can any one tell me if the numbers on the back of the charge cards for Amex are all different? If they are all different, do the really just get funnel to the same costumer service center. Even the the Platinum card holder have to go though a call log tree system. The only number I believe that has it own costumer service is the "Blank Card" owners.

The numbers aren't the same on all the charge cards, at least I believe that Platinum charge card has a separate # than others.    And once you key in your account # it routs your call to one of their different tiers of customer service.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex phone numbers

Yes, the Platinum has a different number than my old Green and the revolvers are different too.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.