Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex pif question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex pif question

So I have the blue card and have been using it a lot lately to get the cli increase quickly as possible. I want to pay in full this month my statement balance is 956 but I have an outstanding balance higher then this.  I noticed with my delta that I had a total balance of 130 dollars but my statement balance was only 16.53 I wanted to pay all of it but they only allowed me to pay the full statement balance.  Is there a way to pay all of it off or just the statement balance? 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex pif question

you would have to pay it through your bill pay with your checking account.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex pif question

You can either go through billpay, as Creditaddict suggests, or you can give them a call and try to pay by phone through a rep.  There have been a few times that I wanted to PIF and the website wouldn't let me, but a rep was able to take my payment by phone with no problem.

I don't know why the system sometimes doesn't allow you to pay online, but does allow you to pay by phone.  The reps are always just as confused about this as I am.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.