Established Contributor
newUser0

Amex refer Gold Delta as Optima Card??

I applied a Amex Delta on Dec 8 2013 with CL $6,500 and got the card on 16th Dec 2013 . And I started using it for every purchase I made till today. 

One fine day, I billed some of the products in Walmart separately and I made 4 Card swipes for each bill and Amex blocked my fifth bill (last bill). But I was able to use the card again next day.

1) Does AMEX puts any restrictions on number of transactions made on a new card?

Today, All of a sudden with amex sent me a statement just for 4 days after using this card. In the statement email I can see that they mentioned 

We received an online payment for your Optima® Credit Card account.

2) I thought Optima was the name used if I did not make any on time payments to my card?

Any thoughts ??

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}