Did you mean: 

Amex reporting

tag
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex reporting

@TangMeister wrote:

@stefanc wrote:

Still waiting on mine to report - 7 weeks from approval so far...

Guess it's gonna be a full 2 months before it reports, as others have mentioned in the past.  Smiley Mad

Yup - Mine's due next week - second statement cuts the week after that. So we'll see...

They have been reporting my Charge Card within 7-10 days of the statement cut for a few months now rather than the normal day or two before the next statement. I was hoping because of that this one would hit the reports fairly quickly. Sigh

Message 21 of 28
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Hey TangMeister...

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

My old charge card updated early this morning (5-ish days from statement cut) then the new CC showed up on the late morning pull. A hair over the seven week mark.

Hang in there, coming soon to a CRA near you.

Message 22 of 28
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

@stefanc wrote:

Hey TangMeister...

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

My old charge card updated early this morning (5-ish days from statement cut) then the new CC showed up on the late morning pull. A hair over the seven week mark.

WooHoo!  Thanks for the update!  Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 28
stefanc
Regular Contributor

@TangMeister wrote:

@stefanc wrote:

Hey TangMeister...

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

WooHoo!  Thanks for the update!  Smiley Happy

I thought you might like to know!
Message 24 of 28
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 28
stefanc
Regular Contributor

@TangMeister wrote:

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  Smiley Happy

Greetings TangMeister - Yup on all three now. I think it hit TU the next day and EQ a few days later - unfortunately on my end it made zip-nada difference in my TU or EQ scores! Grrrrrrrrrrr... Even though I got 16 years age on this last Amex. With my TL's  (even with the 16 years added from this one), it only made a few months difference in my AAoA...
I hope your FICO's move with it!
Message 26 of 28
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

@stefanc wrote:

@TangMeister wrote:

Greetings TangMeister - Yup on all three now. I think it hit TU the next day and EQ a few days later - unfortunately on my end it made zip-nada difference in my TU or EQ scores! Grrrrrrrrrrr... Even though I got 16 years age on this last Amex. With my TL's  (even with the 16 years added from this one), it only made a few months difference in my AAoA...

Thanks...good to hear it will probably report to EQ/TU over the next few days.  Bummer on it not bumping up your FICO, though....I would expect to get a little nudge from lengthening your age by 16 years.  Smiley Sad   

I *could* see a score bump, because it will bump my AAoAs as well as history length.  Will post back when ScoreWatch gives me an alert.  Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 28
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

@TangMeister wrote:

@stefanc wrote:

@TangMeister wrote:

Thanks...good to hear it will probably report to EQ/TU over the next few days.  Bummer on it not bumping up your FICO, though....I would expect to get a little nudge from lengthening your age by 16 years.  Smiley Sad   

I *could* see a score bump, because it will bump my AAoAs as well as history length.  Will post back when ScoreWatch gives me an alert.  Smiley Happy

Update:  Amex is reporting across all 3 CRAs now.  EQ FICO:  +18pts to 796.  Thanks Amex!  Smiley Happy

FICO

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.