Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex reporting?

Thanks everyone my 2nd statement just came out. Now I'll just wait and see when Amex report and see if my score goes up into the 700 😜😁😇

Message 11 of 13
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

how long does it take Amex to report its trade line onto ur report? I have cards for almost 8 weeks now and it still doesn't show on my report.

It can and does vary up to several months.  This is a very common topic.  Don't overlook prior threads as a resource.

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the cash fast forward with a SL of 1000 all my other cards limit already got increased and the Barclay still sitting at 1000

You can't just assume that different creditors and products will give you the same limits or grant CLI's at the same time.

Message 12 of 13
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Amex is slow to report. App'ed 2 cards in March and they just reported last week, AFTER their 2nd statement.
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.