Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

Approved about 6 weeks ago...returning Amex cardholder...still waiting for it to report to the CRAs.  It can take as long as 2 months.

Established Contributor
Posts: 832
Registered: ‎01-16-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

When I got my Amex Gold I didn't use it for about 2 months and it didn't report at all.  When I finally DID use the card it reported to EX almost instantly.  TU and EQ took a few days longer.

 

Of course YMMV


Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 449
Registered: ‎02-21-2009
0

Re: Amex reporting

[ Edited ]

 


stefanc wrote:

I got my latest Amex in the begining of Feb (one statement cut since then). Still a no show on the reports...


 

I received my new Blue card in mid-Feb and it recently appeared on all three credit bureaus.  It appears as though it takes six weeks for it to report.

 

TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 490
Registered: ‎02-07-2010
0

Re: Amex reporting

Once I get approved for an Amex card this will complete my quest form a superior CC portfolion. I just wanna go places just to whip it out LOL Smiley Happy


Starting Score:TransUnion: 698 (12 FEB 2010), Equifax: 674 (12 FEB 2010)
Current Score (Lender Pulled):TransUnion: 635 (15 APR 2015), Equifax: 685 (15 APR 2015), Experian: 662 (15 APR 2015)
Goal Score:All scores All scores at least 680+ by Jan 2016!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,998
Registered: ‎03-31-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting


MrChairman wrote:

Once I get approved for an Amex card this will complete my quest form a superior CC portfolion. I just wanna go places just to whip it out LOL Smiley Happy


 

Your scores look fine apply?


Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

 


TangMeister wrote:

Approved about 6 weeks ago...returning Amex cardholder...still waiting for it to report to the CRAs.  It can take as long as 2 months.


 

Already past 6 weeks...still waiting for it to report.  I'm gonna start a "credit hunger strike" and daily count until it appears.  Hopefully....HOPEFULLY...it reports in the next two weeks.  The Amex backdating is the only reason I really care about it reporting.  Smiley Wink

 

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 16,385
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Amex reporting

 


TangMeister wrote:

 


TangMeister wrote:

Approved about 6 weeks ago...returning Amex cardholder...still waiting for it to report to the CRAs.  It can take as long as 2 months.


 

Already past 6 weeks...still waiting for it to report.  I'm gonna start a "credit hunger strike" and daily count until it appears.  Hopefully....HOPEFULLY...it reports in the next two weeks.  The Amex backdating is the only reason I really care about it reporting.  Smiley Wink

 


 

I gained some points (I believe it was more than 20) when the CRAs finally reported my two Amex cards as being opened in 88' instead of 2006 and 2007. Its been more than a year, but I also remember EX giving me the most points for the backdating of my cards.

 

Credit Profile - FICO 08 Scores (03-26-2015): EQ 814, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 27 years ~ AAoA: 13 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: TU 1


Credit Cards: Amex BCP ~ Amex Clear ~ Amex Platinum ~ Barclay Ring World Mastercard ~ Chase Freedom Signature Visa ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard ~ FIA Fidelity Investment Platinum Visa ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

 


fused wrote:

 


TangMeister wrote:

 


TangMeister wrote:

Approved about 6 weeks ago...returning Amex cardholder...still waiting for it to report to the CRAs.  It can take as long as 2 months.


 

Already past 6 weeks...still waiting for it to report.  I'm gonna start a "credit hunger strike" and daily count until it appears.  Hopefully....HOPEFULLY...it reports in the next two weeks.  The Amex backdating is the only reason I really care about it reporting.  Smiley Wink

 


 

I gained some points (I believe it was more than 20) when the CRAs finally reported my two Amex cards as being opened in 88' instead of 2006 and 2007. Its been more than a year, but I also remember EX giving me the most points for the backdating of my cards.

 


 

Thanks Fused....that was a great bump in scores for you.  I'll be happy just to have my credit history lengthened and AAoA improved.  Any immediate FICO bump is icing on the cake.  Yeah, right.  That's like saying, when you lose the Oscar, "it was an honor just to be nominated!"  Gimme those points!   Smiley Tongue

 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 220
Registered: ‎11-16-2007
0

Re: Amex reporting

Still waiting on mine to report - 7 weeks from approval so far...

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

 


stefanc wrote:

Still waiting on mine to report - 7 weeks from approval so far...


Guess it's gonna be a full 2 months before it reports, as others have mentioned in the past.  Smiley Mad

 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.