Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 220
Registered: ‎11-16-2007
0

Re: Amex reporting

[ Edited ]

 


TangMeister wrote:

 


stefanc wrote:

Still waiting on mine to report - 7 weeks from approval so far...


Guess it's gonna be a full 2 months before it reports, as others have mentioned in the past.  :smileymad:

 


 

 

Yup - Mine's due next week - second statement cuts the week after that. So we'll see...

 

They have been reporting my Charge Card within 7-10 days of the statement cut for a few months now rather than the normal day or two before the next statement. I was hoping because of that this one would hit the reports fairly quickly. Sigh

Regular Contributor
Posts: 220
Registered: ‎11-16-2007
0

Re: Amex reporting

Hey TangMeister...

 

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

 

My old charge card updated early this morning (5-ish days from statement cut) then the new CC showed up on the late morning pull. A hair over the seven week mark.

 

Hang in there, coming soon to a CRA near you.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

 


stefanc wrote:

Hey TangMeister...

 

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

 

My old charge card updated early this morning (5-ish days from statement cut) then the new CC showed up on the late morning pull. A hair over the seven week mark.

 

Hang in there, coming soon to a CRA near you.


WooHoo!  Thanks for the update!  :smileyhappy:

 

 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 220
Registered: ‎11-16-2007
0

Re: Amex reporting


TangMeister wrote:

 


stefanc wrote:

Hey TangMeister...

 

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

 

My old charge card updated early this morning (5-ish days from statement cut) then the new CC showed up on the late morning pull. A hair over the seven week mark.

 

Hang in there, coming soon to a CRA near you.


WooHoo!  Thanks for the update!  :smileyhappy:

 

 


I thought you might like to know!
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
Posts: 220
Registered: ‎11-16-2007
0

Re: Amex reporting


TangMeister wrote:

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  :smileyhappy:


Greetings TangMeister - Yup on all three now. I think it hit TU the next day and EQ a few days later - unfortunately on my end it made zip-nada difference in my TU or EQ scores! Grrrrrrrrrrr... Even though I got 16 years age on this last Amex. With my TL's  (even with the 16 years added from this one), it only made a few months difference in my AAoA...
I hope your FICO's move with it!
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

 


stefanc wrote:

TangMeister wrote:

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  :smileyhappy:


Greetings TangMeister - Yup on all three now. I think it hit TU the next day and EQ a few days later - unfortunately on my end it made zip-nada difference in my TU or EQ scores! Grrrrrrrrrrr... Even though I got 16 years age on this last Amex. With my TL's  (even with the 16 years added from this one), it only made a few months difference in my AAoA...
I hope your FICO's move with it!

 

Thanks...good to hear it will probably report to EQ/TU over the next few days.  Bummer on it not bumping up your FICO, though....I would expect to get a little nudge from lengthening your age by 16 years.  :smileysad:   

 

 

I *could* see a score bump, because it will bump my AAoAs as well as history length.  Will post back when ScoreWatch gives me an alert.  :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 456
Registered: ‎07-09-2008
0

Re: Amex reporting

[ Edited ]

 


TangMeister wrote:

 


stefanc wrote:

TangMeister wrote:

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  :smileyhappy:


Greetings TangMeister - Yup on all three now. I think it hit TU the next day and EQ a few days later - unfortunately on my end it made zip-nada difference in my TU or EQ scores! Grrrrrrrrrrr... Even though I got 16 years age on this last Amex. With my TL's  (even with the 16 years added from this one), it only made a few months difference in my AAoA...
I hope your FICO's move with it!

 

Thanks...good to hear it will probably report to EQ/TU over the next few days.  Bummer on it not bumping up your FICO, though....I would expect to get a little nudge from lengthening your age by 16 years.  :smileysad:   

 

 

I *could* see a score bump, because it will bump my AAoAs as well as history length.  Will post back when ScoreWatch gives me an alert.  :smileyhappy:


 

Update:  Amex is reporting across all 3 CRAs now.  EQ FICO:  +18pts to 796.  Thanks Amex!  :smileyhappy:

 

FICO

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.