Regular Contributor
stefanc

Re: Amex reporting

[ Edited ]

TangMeister wrote:

stefanc wrote:

Still waiting on mine to report - 7 weeks from approval so far...

Guess it's gonna be a full 2 months before it reports, as others have mentioned in the past.  :smileymad:

Yup - Mine's due next week - second statement cuts the week after that. So we'll see...

They have been reporting my Charge Card within 7-10 days of the statement cut for a few months now rather than the normal day or two before the next statement. I was hoping because of that this one would hit the reports fairly quickly. Sigh

Regular Contributor
stefanc

Hey TangMeister...

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

My old charge card updated early this morning (5-ish days from statement cut) then the new CC showed up on the late morning pull. A hair over the seven week mark.

Hang in there, coming soon to a CRA near you.

Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

stefanc wrote:

Hey TangMeister...

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

My old charge card updated early this morning (5-ish days from statement cut) then the new CC showed up on the late morning pull. A hair over the seven week mark.

WooHoo!  Thanks for the update!  :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
stefanc

TangMeister wrote:

stefanc wrote:

Hey TangMeister...

Mine just hit on EX!!!!

WooHoo!  Thanks for the update!  :smileyhappy:

I thought you might like to know!
Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
stefanc

TangMeister wrote:

Update: Just like yours, stefanc, my backdated Amex hit EX this morning...a bit past 7 weeks since approval. Waiting on it to report to EQ to see the FICO impact.  Is it reporting to all 3 for you, now?  :smileyhappy:

Greetings TangMeister - Yup on all three now. I think it hit TU the next day and EQ a few days later - unfortunately on my end it made zip-nada difference in my TU or EQ scores! Grrrrrrrrrrr... Even though I got 16 years age on this last Amex. With my TL's  (even with the 16 years added from this one), it only made a few months difference in my AAoA...
I hope your FICO's move with it!
Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

stefanc wrote:

TangMeister wrote:

Greetings TangMeister - Yup on all three now. I think it hit TU the next day and EQ a few days later - unfortunately on my end it made zip-nada difference in my TU or EQ scores! Grrrrrrrrrrr... Even though I got 16 years age on this last Amex. With my TL's  (even with the 16 years added from this one), it only made a few months difference in my AAoA...

Thanks...good to hear it will probably report to EQ/TU over the next few days.  Bummer on it not bumping up your FICO, though....I would expect to get a little nudge from lengthening your age by 16 years.  :smileysad:   

I *could* see a score bump, because it will bump my AAoAs as well as history length.  Will post back when ScoreWatch gives me an alert.  :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

[ Edited ]

TangMeister wrote:

stefanc wrote:

TangMeister wrote:

Thanks...good to hear it will probably report to EQ/TU over the next few days.  Bummer on it not bumping up your FICO, though....I would expect to get a little nudge from lengthening your age by 16 years.  :smileysad:   

I *could* see a score bump, because it will bump my AAoAs as well as history length.  Will post back when ScoreWatch gives me an alert.  :smileyhappy:

Update:  Amex is reporting across all 3 CRAs now.  EQ FICO:  +18pts to 796.  Thanks Amex!  :smileyhappy:

FICO

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}