Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex site working for anyone?

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Amex site working for anyone?

It's been acting funky the last 24 hrs or so. Today..not working at all. Received the email about the new Delta card this morning offering to apply. Perhaps the server is overloaded?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex site working for anyone?

No issues for me. My prequal is still there haha

Message 2 of 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Try hitting the apply/more info button and see if it times out for you?
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Try hitting the apply/more info button and see if it times out for you?

I just logged in and hit apply for a card that I don't have and it took me to the application page without issue.

Message 4 of 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Man..I getting no where here.
Amex must have special love for you guys. 😂
Message 5 of 14
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I didn't even realize there was a new card.  It looks nice physically, but not sure the lack of annual fee outweighs the significantly lower signup bonus.

Website works fine for me.  May need to clear out your cache and/or cookies?

Message 6 of 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

R

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I didn't even realize there was a new card.  It looks nice physically, but not sure the lack of annual fee outweighs the significantly lower signup bonus.

Thanks man! That did the trick. 

Yeah I agree the rewards seem lack luster. Thought about that Delta Gold Amex business card. What would you guys do?

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Yeah I agree the rewards seem lack luster. Thought about that Delta Gold Amex business card. What would you guys guys do?

Gotta love business cards that don't report.  I'd apply for that one over the new card every time.

Message 8 of 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Yeah I agree the rewards seem lack luster. Thought about that Delta Gold Amex business card. What would you guys guys do?

Gotta love business cards that don't report.  I'd apply for that one over the new card every time.

Thanks Irish, that's what I was thinking. Might as well get one that doesn't report if I can. Even with a small CL..the limit will be more useful.

Message 9 of 14
shoegal
Valued Contributor

I want the Gold Delta Business or Blue Business Plus since both cards look good. I have to wait the 90 days between apps thing. But, at the same time, I have a Plat and PRG. lol Why do I need two more? That's the struggle. lol Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.