Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Amex survey request by email (directed towards Unicorn/Zync holders still active)

In the past week, how many active zyncsters have gotten the survey email, per a sign on date of Feb 20th?

I think they're up to something....seeking input for another creative venture???

Valued Contributor
thom02099

Re: Amex survey request by email (directed towards Unicorn/Zync holders still active)

Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

In the past week, how many active zyncsters have gotten the survey email, per a sign on date of Feb 20th?

I think they're up to something....seeking input for another creative venture???

Nothing here from AMEX regarding my beloved Unicorn...either by direct email, log on secure message at my AMEX account page, or snail mail. 

AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 768 EQ = 828 TU = 834 - June/2014
Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Re: Amex survey request by email (directed towards Unicorn/Zync holders still active)

Awww... I feel special now. Just me..:smileywink:

Contributor
Alcibiades

I got the survey and responded. It asked what other credit product I used the most and asked me to compare the features of the two. Generally I think they are trying to understand the Zync customer a bit more.

Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

...(I'm laughing even before I started typing)...

Uh, yeah...I like use my CapOne card more. They have the greatest customer service, and very decent credit lines. Maybe Amex should pay some attention to them...

...my eyes are bleeding now.

Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

The ones that didn't burn them are their object of curiosity. I'm not the "norm," since I"m in my forties, and have a card designed for an early buck of twenty something...

Valued Contributor
thom02099

...(I'm laughing even before I started typing)...

Uh, yeah...I like use my CapOne card more. They have the greatest customer service, and very decent credit lines. Maybe Amex should pay some attention to them...

...my eyes are bleeding now.

Paging Mr Geppetto...Mr Pinnochio Geppetto...please come to the white courtesy telephone...! :smileyvery-happy:

AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 768 EQ = 828 TU = 834 - June/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}