Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex took away the luv button!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex took away the luv button!

I went to the site to hit the luv button like I always do once every Month and they took it off of the site.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex took away the luv button!

It's baaack!

At least on my True Earnings page.

YMMV

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 2 of 11
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I went to the site to hit the luv button like I always do once every Month and they took it off of the site.

Where is the luv botton located?  How long does it take to be eligible for the first CLI?  I received my card 08/09.  CL is $2000.  

Message 3 of 11
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

On the Recent Activity screen, on the far left below "Closing date XX-XX", it says "Dispute/Inquire about account activity".

The "Request a line increase" is right between those two if it's available. Otherwise, you just see the one line about disputes.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 4 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

It's also on the View Online Statement link.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 11
pattycake
Established Contributor

Amex told me they want you to wait 60 days before requesting LUV. 
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked and still no luv button. If they would have gave me a CLI i would have stopped asking for a while and now I gotta call them.
Message 7 of 11
DI
Super Contributor

I just checked for the button of luv to no avial. 
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

l9ikjam wrote:
I just checked and still no luv button. If they would have gave me a CLI i would have stopped asking for a while and now I gotta call them.

I fear that poking at Amex will be very much like poking at a venomous snake; 'Tis not gonna end well. Perhaps you can focus on some of your less cantankerous lenders, and let Amex be until economic recovery is at least on the horizon?

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

DI wrote:
I just checked for the button of luv to no avial. 

Perhaps because your account is still new. Lots of lenders don't make it available for the first 6 to 12 months. It'll probably be a while before it shows up, and even then I'd tread carefully with them.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.