Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex very quick to pay out referral bonuses

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex very quick to pay out referral bonuses

Right now my referral code for Blue Cash Everyday is better than their current offer on the website. I sent it to my mother-in-law; she was approved, and I had my bonus 2 days later.

Message 11 of 13
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Yeah we had this discussion recently.  Some offers (like the current SPG personal) can be better to the general public, some offers can be better (like the October Delta offers that continued into November for referrals, and now continue into May when the public offer ends in April) for referrals, and many are the same either way.

Message 12 of 13
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Sent a referral on Saturday afternoon to a friend of my g/f for the business SPG 35K offer.  He applied and was instantly approved.  The 7500 point referral bonus posted to my SPG account yesterday afternoon.

Just realized this was a great datapoint in relation to if AMEX ever matches limited time increased SUBs offers with referrals. Makes me hold out hope that they might do it for the personal SPG as well.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.