Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex what are you doing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex what are you doing?

A month after I got my amex they started to report as an open account, but the hard inquiry I recieved from them was removed, and they aren't submitting payment history? Is this normal?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex what are you doing?

Dont think that's normal.  Certainly not with the HP being removed.  What does it say on your report?

Message 2 of 9
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Never heard of them removing a inquiry. However with payment history in my cases with other lenders it usually wouldnt report till like the 2nd or 3rd statement but it would show all the payment history then. So maybe it needs a month or two to catch up?
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

If and when you call.....Don't mention the inquiry.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That may be it, but the inquiry im assuming may appear at random again.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heck, I'd take advantage of that hard inquiry not showing up and app for a card that I've always wanted that pulls Experian, lol! 

Message 6 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Are you reviewing this directly from your actual CRAs, myFICO reports, or is this through Credit Karma or other monitoring services OP?  There can be a difference on how things would report/display.

Message 7 of 9
taxi818
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Are you reviewing this directly from your actual CRAs, myFICO reports, or is this through Credit Karma or other monitoring services OP?  There can be a difference on how things would report/display.

+1. Or you will see it at credit sesame. Since experian. It's a charge card. That's why it's reporting as open. As it should. No way if you only had a month will it show payment history yet. As first statement is about six weeks from open date.  

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not a charge card and I've had it for 4 months. Viewed from myfico.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.