Did you mean: 

Amex wrong Member Since Date

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex wrong Member Since Date

@Anonymous wrote:

icon_biggrin.gif

Do you have seperate Member Since dates for business and personal?  Or do all the cards under a single Amex login effectively have the same Member Since date rather than the business entity having a seperate one?

Not that I really care about having 2016 on my card instead of 2012 but when I got my recent business card I at least thought that might be different for business accounts.

        
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

icon_biggrin.gif

Do you have seperate Member Since dates for business and personal?  Or do all the cards under a single Amex login effectively have the same Member Since date rather than the business entity having a seperate one?

Not that I really care about having 2016 on my card instead of 2012 but when I got my recent business card I at least thought that might be different for business accounts.

Same date for both my ED and my SimplyCash.

Message 12 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

icon_biggrin.gif

Same date for both my ED and my SimplyCash.

Danke!

        
Message 13 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

My own cards say "Member Since 2015" yet when I log in I am greeted by "Member Since 1995".  The online date was updated to reflect 1995 around a week or so after my approvals.

I missed out on the true backdating by less than three weeks.  Smiley Sad

Since nobody sees my cards but me, I've not bothered to have them reissued.  I just figure that the replacements I get when these expire or get worn will have the "correct" date... for what it's worth.

Agree, my business card has the wrong date on it.  Received prior to the cut off, wonder if the backdated in EQ business Smiley Tongue  No matter now, they have switched to D&B.  They offered to send out new card, told them not worried.  Prefer the fact they keep lowering Apr over back dating anyway. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.