cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex

Valued Contributor

Re: Amex

By the way great spread in the garden thanks for all the info

SIlver:

Super Contributor

Re: Amex


Stonemanmv wrote:
By the way great spread in the garden thanks for all the info

Lol we gardeners know how to do it right Smiley LOL

Now back to the garden we go lol

Glad to help you I'm just passing forward the info that helped me so it can help you 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Highlighted
Moderator Emerita

Re: Amex

@myjourney is correct. Wait until those baddies fall off then app for a charge. Good luck!
Established Contributor

Re: Amex

What ever happened with this? Any luck with Amex? I'm trying to make a run at them in the next few months and have an "interesting" history with them as well.

My Top 3: Chase Marriott ($25k) | Amex PRG (NSPL) | Citi Prestige ($17.5k) |

Others: NFCU Flagship ($25k), Penfed ($20k), Chase Ritz-Carlton ($17.4k), Amex BCE ($15k), Chase Freedom ($15k), USAA ($13k), Amex Hilton Surpass ($9.5k), Chase IHG ($9k), Cap1 Venture One ($7.5k), Lowe's ($35k), CareCredit ($7.2k), HHGregg ($4.5k)

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 740-765 (2016); It is possible!

Valued Contributor

Re: Amex


nitrov wrote:

What ever happened with this? Any luck with Amex? I'm trying to make a run at them in the next few months and have an "interesting" history with them as well.


What is your 'interesting" history with Amex?

Regular Contributor

Re: Amex

I defaulted in 1989 with about a $600 balance. It took me until 2010 to get them to allow me back. So twenty plus years.

Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex


Settemio wrote:

I defaulted in 1989 with about a $600 balance. It took me until 2010 to get them to allow me back. So twenty plus years.


That's practically an identical situation to mine. Glad they let me back.


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex

@ OP,

 

I'd definitely wait until the 2 60 day lates fell off.


Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex

Hi everyone. I apped for Amex gold bus card in July approved then at the same time apped for simply cash bus revolver approved. Then in the end of sept apped for bcp approved 6k cl. So there's hopeSmiley Very Happy


SIlver:

Valued Contributor

Re: Amex


Stonemanmv wrote:

Hi everyone. I apped for Amex gold bus card in July approved then at the same time apped for simply cash bus revolver approved. Then in the end of sept apped for bcp approved 6k cl. So there's hopeSmiley Very Happy


Congrats!