Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Amex

Just checked my Experion and Amex hasnt posted, Ive had it a few months now with usage/  does it usually take them a while to report?

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex

@scarfa21 wrote:

Just checked my Experion and Amex hasnt posted, Ive had it a few months now with usage/  does it usually take them a while to report?

Thanks

Sometimes...It took mine about two statement cycles.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am approaching my second billing statement in 3 days and AMEX still has not reported yet.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do not report until after second statement as others have indicated.

Message 4 of 10
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

thanks Everyone!!!  got me worried lol

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is not a bad thing, more of a feature really. I've had them not report for at least 3 months. When they finally do report, they have already aged a bit. AoYA=4 months kinda thing...

I think you can force the issue by leaving a balance on it at statement close. I think they'll report the balance owed.

Message 6 of 10
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

What's the advantage in doing it this way? From Amex's perspective at least

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is not a bad thing, more of a feature really. I've had them not report for at least 3 months. When they finally do report, they have already aged a bit. AoYA=4 months kinda thing...

I think you can force the issue by leaving a balance on it at statement close. I think they'll report the balance owed.

Nope, they still won't report until after second statement even if you have a balance report.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Took them like 2 months to report my PRG.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX reported my PLAT (opened in July) on first statement (August).

BCE, opened also in July has not been reported.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.