Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount of INQ?

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Amount of INQ?

@chosen4th wrote:

Im going to take a stab at a Barclay card, but within the next couple months i want to try a personal loan with lending club who pulls TU as well.. as of right now i have 5 inq, 2 in 2012, then the other 3 in '13 in Feb, March & august, so two are almost a year old.. think im ok to pull another INQ?

Inquiry effect depends on the size of your file. A new, low-limit file will definitely be more inquiry sensitive than a thick, high limit file. I have read here where people have been denied due to 5 inquiries, and I have read people being approved with literally dozens of inquiries. YMMV, as always...but I'd say that if you wait until the February and March inquiries age to a year, you'll only have one affecting your FICO score, so one inquiry shouldn't be an issue for any lender. Good luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 11 of 12
chosen4th
Contributor

Re: Amount of INQ?

got the 10 days.. checked status, still waiting, called recon and they are closed.. Pretty early for something like that to be closed Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.