cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An account that has been inactive for more than 3 months has become recently active

tag
umair
New Contributor

An account that has been inactive for more than 3 months has become recently active

All,

I'm a FICO user and have the score watch on.. My scores just shot up today with the below message as a reason.

Previously reportedNewly reported
Date of last activity:4/1/20103/1/2011

This is for my CAP 1 card.. I have had cap 1 from 2008 and used as high as the limit and paid off everything. Recently they threw me a offer for 0% on BT.. Igrabbed that to pay off some other card... Just for the heck of it....

My question is -- Should I be concern that my other accounts dont report.. Because I do see the other accounts there ....

Anyway that I can track whats being reported and whats not? 

I recently opened up Chase, BOA & Barclays and they all have already started reporting 0 ... in EX , EQ....

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: An account that has been inactive for more than 3 months has become recently active

@umair wrote:

All,

I'm a FICO user and have the score watch on.. My scores just shot up today with the below message as a reason.

Previously reportedNewly reported
Date of last activity:4/1/20103/1/2011

This is for my CAP 1 card.. I have had cap 1 from 2008 and used as high as the limit and paid off everything. Recently they threw me a offer for 0% on BT.. Igrabbed that to pay off some other card... Just for the heck of it....

My question is -- Should I be concern that my other accounts dont report.. Because I do see the other accounts there ....

Anyway that I can track whats being reported and whats not? 

I recently opened up Chase, BOA & Barclays and they all have already started reporting 0 ... in EX , EQ....

Thoughts?

umair, it has been almost a year that you did not use this cc.

Finally, you accepted an offer and did BT on to this cc and PIF on other cc.

Wait to see ... may be on your nest CR. 

To me, it just shift the balance on the cc from one to another.  I assume once other cc's balance report as $0, everything will be fine.

Message 2 of 5
umair
New Contributor

Re: An account that has been inactive for more than 3 months has become recently active

Not really... The BT offer was such that they are sending me a cheque and I will deposit in my account and clear two accounts... So I dont think anything has reported  $0 yet

I'm guessing that there as no Major activity and suddenly the BT raised up the bar and now the new reporting will start which I hope turns better since I'm using close to the maximum limit on the card.

Wait and watch is the game i guess !

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@umair wrote:

Not really... The BT offer was such that they are sending me a cheque and I will deposit in my account and clear two accounts... So I dont think anything has reported  $0 yet

I'm guessing that there as no Major activity and suddenly the BT raised up the bar and now the new reporting will start which I hope turns better since I'm using close to the maximum limit on the card.

Wait and watch is the game i guess !

Ok, then you will have to wait until you do that. 

Of cause not, because you haven't PIF yet.

If you look at this card only ... may be...  

What is the CL on this card?  How much did you BT on it?

Also, can you please provide us all of your debt information include CL and balance.  So then we can respond to you more better.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP - Just a note to remember you can change your Score Watch settings.

One of the categories is:

• Whenever one of your accounts shows new activity after being inactive for more than 3 months [ which you can change to 3,4,5,6,12,18 or 24 months ].
  •  

I keep mine set at 3 months, so I receive a Score Watch alert if I trigger it.

Message 5 of 5
    Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.