Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An interesting situation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: An interesting situation

@dp321 wrote:

Second that motion with AMEX ZYNC. My girlfriend is recent grad making roughly the same amount of money. Similar Equifax fico score when get rejected by her own bank for a credit card (score from rejection letter). Nothing on her credit report besides two or three tradelines of student loans. Two months later, she apped for the AMEX Zync, instant approval online. 

I am sure if you call them up after the approval, you can get them to overnight your card. 

Yeah, I submitted an application today. It seems I got approved, although I haven't figured out what my limit is yet - my phone dropped the call about 60 second in (yes, AT&T + iPhone, I hate it but nothing seems better). I might also apply for a Bank of America or Capital One or PenFed or credit union card, based on advice from this thread. Thanks for all your help - everyone who has responded has had helpful and insightful advice.

Message 41 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.