Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And They're Off...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

And They're Off...

Happy St. Patty's Day, Everyone!

I sure do hope the luck o' the Irish rubs off on me today, for today marks the beginning of my journey to repair my credit. The first set of GW letters are finally in the mail!!!  I guess I can say I am unofficially taking the FICO Fitness Challenge, so to speak. Smiley Wink

After reading many of your success stories with GW letters, I finally decided it was time to bite the bullet and see if I can make it happen for me, as well.

I know that this is something that will not happen over night, but I am determined NOT to let the poopy lates that occurred when I was unemployed ruin me. I am taking control and begging (Smiley Tongue) my CC companies to remove those baddies.

If no luck, I'll just keep on trying!!!

I am really proud of myself for following through with this, but most of all, I want to THANK all of you who are so willing to offer your success stories to us. You are such an inspiration!!!

Wish me LUCK!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DI
Super Contributor

Re: And They're Off...

I want me gold.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy Me too!!!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me Three!

Message 4 of 8
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I wanna know where da gold at !!!

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 8
DI
Super Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

I wanna know where da gold at !!!

At the end of the rainbow. ROTF LMAO

Message 6 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Good luck, Viva! Congrats on starting down the path.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much, HaulingUpTheScore!

Not sure if any of you feel the same way, but once you get focused and start working on making your credit better, it can become quite addicting, yes? I just love the support that comes from myFICO forums. You all are great!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.