cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And it continues... Walmart Disaster...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: And it continues... Walmart Disaster...

Quick Search as of today looks like Michael Kors Womens Boots are the highest Price right now for $2695.00 Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
h4ldol
Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Quick Search as of today looks like Michael Kors Womens Boots are the highest Price right now for $2695.00 Smiley Happy

I'm buying a pair right now...

Message 12 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@trumpet-205 wrote:

It is true that Walmart retail store and Walmart.com are two separate companies. Same thing with Target, Sears, etc.

What you should have done is return both items in store. You need to print out the return form on Walmart.com then take it to the store.

I acutally did this first... However my closet store is in Crenshaw in LA and sorry to anyone that is from Crenshaw or lives in Crenshaw I don't mean to be mean but it's scary ghetto to me and I literraly went and stood in the line for over 30 minutes, it wrapped its way INTO THE MALL!! One girl was at the return desk and she currently needed a supervisor over ride, in the 30 minutes I stood, that supervisor NEVER CAME... Who did come, was security to stand and make sure the line didn't get crazy. I walked out and vowed to never return to the store and do everything online and I went home and called for pickup Smiley Happy

so I will just go back to it's $50 that will most likely be a lesson to me and that will be it, but I'll try this dispute one more time.

See your PM Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: And it continues... Walmart Disaster... I WON!

I WON!!!! They are refunding me in full!!

YAY, Lesson learned Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

I haven't read the replies, and I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I don't think you can return a store item to Walmart.com and I'm not sure why you thought you should be able to do that.  They do take Walmart.com returns at the store counters, I believe.  In fact, I returned a sweater bought online to the store and they let me get one off the store rack that was the correct size.  It then becomes their problem to sort out the transaction and the merchandise.

But really, if you send a store item back to their shipping center for the online business, I wouldn't think it would be reasonable for them to then ship that back to the store or account for the store's inventory that way.  At least I would be surprised if they offer anywhere in writing to do that.  (You shipped it, right?  You didn't do this return at the counter??)

Legendary Contributor

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

I haven't read the replies, and I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I don't think you can return a store item to Walmart.com and I'm not sure why you thought you should be able to do that.  They do take Walmart.com returns at the store counters, I believe.  In fact, I returned a sweater bought online to the store and they let me get one off the store rack that was the correct size.  It then becomes their problem to sort out the transaction and the merchandise.

But really, if you send a store item back to their shipping center for the online business, I wouldn't think it would be reasonable for them to then ship that back to the store or account for the store's inventory that way.  At least I would be surprised if they offer anywhere in writing to do that.  (You shipped it, right?  You didn't do this return at the counter??)

Yes I very much admitted that this was an error that I really did probably know but that day didn't consider correctly... I had posted back when I put this thread up that in the end if I have to eat the cost it will be lesson learned but that I felt at least someone in the entire company should be able to clarify some sort of policy if such a thing happens (meaning, is it thrown away, donated, shipped back to you, etc.)

I was unhappy with the fact that no one had the same answer or solution.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.