cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And the CLI's Continues$ This time Kroger 123.

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: And the CLI's Continues$ This time Kroger 123.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Di - that's invaluable!  I haven't seen softs on EQ since I pulled the full reports at annualcreditreport.

So, Kroger softed DH on 12/10, at his 5 month mark.  Great to know!

I don't know if anyone's been paying attention - What's the highest available CL seen from Kroger?

Message 12 of 15
DI
Super Contributor

The Dec 17th soft inquiry was my first.  So next time when I see one, I know its time for another request. 
Message 13 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

beamMEup wrote:

Thanks Di - that's invaluable!  I haven't seen softs on EQ since I pulled the full reports at annualcreditreport.

So, Kroger softed DH on 12/10, at his 5 month mark.  Great to know!

I don't know if anyone's been paying attention - What's the highest available CL seen from Kroger?

The full reports via annualcreditreport.com ought to show your softs on all three. That's strange!

Someone else asked about not seeing softs on the myFICO EQ reports. You won't see softs on any third-party credit monitoring service --myFICO, CreditKarma, TrueCredit, CreditSecure, and on and on. You see them on the full reports from each CRA, whether pulled for free via annualcreditreport.com, paid for as a one-time pull from the CRA, or via a service like EQ Credit Watch Gold.

There are also ways to "backdoor" your full reports. Most of us here on the forums believe that the prudent course is to only do this every month or two, in case the CRA's decide to block the loophole due to abuse, but others pull very, very frequently. This is an ongoing debate. Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The full reports via annualcreditreport.com ought to show your softs on all three. That's strange!

There are also ways to "backdoor" your full reports. Most of us here on the forums believe that the prudent course is to only do this every month or two, in case the CRA's decide to block the loophole due to abuse, but others pull very, very frequently. This is an ongoing debate. Smiley Happy

Thanks Hauling.  I probably was muddle-fingered in my typing.  I meant that I had not seen my EQ softs since pulling annualcreditreport.com.  I backdoor my Exp and TU through CCT on occasion, but I can't backdoor EQ on CCT.  I'll be careful to only pull them every 2 months or so.  It's sure enlightening to see who's softing!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.