cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And...they're out! Wal-Mart FICO score updated...

tag
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

And...they're out! Wal-Mart FICO score updated...

678 TU as of this morning! Just need a few months to get that util down to 2-5% and I'll be in the 700 club Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

Re: And...they're out! Wal-Mart FICO score updated...

My score jumped from 604 to 622!!!  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 2 of 17
farmgirljen
Valued Member

Mine jumped from 639 to 650, although it is still way behind what my TU score is through this site..lol...

Starting Score: EQ 581,NO TU
Current Score: TU 676, EQ 663 EX 653
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 17
learnin113
Established Contributor

Oh yes, they are, and up another 11 points, thanks ver much Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

My score tanked to 580 from short AAoA and history. Not real happy but now I have a firm reason NOT to app for quite a while. Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 17
lithium78
Established Contributor

Up another 3 points.  It would have been higher but I mistimed purchases with one of my credit cards and so it ended up reporting a balance.  Drat. Smiley Sad

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

went from 718 to 755Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 17
namvet
Established Contributor

+7 points

Message 8 of 17
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: And..They're out! Wall-Mart FICO score updated...

Up 10 points from 703 to 713,  and I even app'd 4 times, and got 3 credit cards,  walmart, kingsized direct and tiger direct. 

Credit karma has my TU stuck at 638, and myfico has me at 646. 

putting my self in the credit app dungeon for at least 3 months, untill Walmart is ready to give me a CLI, and I pay down my util to 10% or less currently at 30% thanks to christmas shopping. 

Then I want to apply for a Sam's Club card I hear they give better limits, and I shop there at least twice a month. 

Then back into the dungeon for 6 more months and a judgement falls off and I can get util down to 6% and then I will app for something Prime.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 9 of 17
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Re: And..They're out! Wall-Mart FICO score updated...

I got the walmart card December 5th and my score was 612 at the time of apping and I got a $1,000 limit. My scores tanked because of high utl and a verizon wireless and verizon fios collections on my reports. When i pay the utl down under 9% next month my scores should be around 650+. How hard is verizon fios and verizon wireless to PFD?

Credit conscience!
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.