Moderator Emeritus
llecs

And yet another CLI from Macys

$700 again to bring it to $3200 and matched the $700 received back in late June. I have a ways to go to catch up to some of you'all though. It was just 2 years ago that I was praying for any $700 CL CC. I never thought I would be getting $700 CLIs.
Contributor
jdsays

Re: And yet another CLI from Macys

WOW!!  Congrats!!  Ive heard a lot of good things about Macy's.  Im very tempted to apply, but for today I wont :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ: 590 TU: 599
Current Score: EQ: 642 TU: 683
Goal Score: 720 by 12/31/10

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
DI

llecs wrote:
$700 again to bring it to $3200 and matched the $700 received back in late June. I have a ways to go to catch up to some of you'all though. It was just 2 years ago that I was praying for any $700 CL CC. I never thought I would be getting $700 CLIs.

Congrats!  

Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

[ Edited ]

llecs wrote:
It was just 2 years ago  that I was praying for any $700 CL CC. I never thought I would be getting $700 CLIs.

Congrats Ilecs!  Party smiley emoticon

It was just 1 year ago that I was in the same situation - hoping for any $700 CL CC!!!

I just got my first CLI (my card is 3 months old) and it was $700, too.  Must be a magic number!

I never would have known to app for Macy's until reading these forums - thanks Ilecs and everyone!!!

eta:  I must be pretty excited - there's an awful lot of exclamation points in there.

Message Edited by beamMEup on 11-04-2009 05:57 PM
Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Thanks guys. Too bad I can't give some of my CLIs to DW's Macys...her CL keeps dropping. *smiles with glee that my budget looks that much better*.

Reminds me of the time someone stole my wallet containing a high-limit BofA. Guess what? I never called the police. Why? Because the thief was spending less than DW. I guess she is the CBO of the family....chief buying officer.

Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

llecs wrote:

Congrads on your increase. My luck has run out. I requested an increase on the 18th. The representative advised I have much of my limit remaining, therefore cannot grant an increase, However, if I was going to purchase something that went above my limit I would be approved. Baaah Humbug. I never have luck with cli's.

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+