Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anex 4506-T

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Anex 4506-T

Last week I applied for a CLI and got the online 4506-T request, which I filled in.   Today I was excited to get (physical) mail from AMex, but it contained a 4506-T with instructions to fill it in, along with please disregard if you have already filled it out online.

Mmmm, can't they tell if someone filled it out online, and not send mail?   The money wasted could go to increasing benefits!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anex 4506-T

The physical mailout is probably generated as soon as the request is made, so it was probably prepared for sorting and mailing before you clicked the button to submit the online version.

Message 2 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The physical mailout is probably generated as soon as the request is made, so it was probably prepared for sorting and mailing before you clicked the button to submit the online version.

Yes, but that is their coding choice, and it could obviously be changed to be more intelligent.

Message 3 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

LTL out of curiousity when is that last time your got the form.. I think you mentioned you went through it once before for a CLI.... Same scenario for more exposure?  Thanks

edit: nevermind, re-read your original post.. Been a long day..  Sure you will get it

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm up for a cli with one of my Amex cards in about 2 weeks. What is the limit per card and then for your overall cards that people say triggers these 4506-T forms?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm up for a cli with one of my Amex cards in about 2 weeks. What is the limit per card and then for your overall cards that people say triggers these 4506-T forms?

There is no set limit.  Amex can ask for it at anytime and it's based on your individual credit file and income.  However once you go above 40% of your reported income your chances get better but do not rely on any set number.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.