What scores are needed?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ann Taylor

iignatii wrote:
What scores are needed?

Check out Whogavemecredit.com and search by name of card. Maybe it will be on there.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

try going to spiegel first and check for pre approval codes.  the same bank that issues the Victoria Secret, Speigel, Newport News, Value City, etc. offers the Ann Taylor card.

Do a search on speigel on the message board. it will tell you how to check to see if you get approved. it's a soft inquire, done by name.  your social is not needed

I did this on Saturday before applying for my Victoria Secret card, which I was approved for.
Message 4 of 7
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Ragcajun....you didn't hit submit for Spiegal did you??

Phumanr
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phumanr,

i can not tell a lie, NO!  I closed that link so fast!!!!  I just saw i was pre approved and walked away!!!  It was tempting but I promise no new cards until next year. 
Message 6 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I appiled and got approved for $500.00 for spigel card. There is no hw inq. When I applied for victoria secret and eddie baur there are 2 hw inq on my EX. I got message additional processing needed and will contact in 7 days. I am going to give them a call today and see what they say.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.