cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyed with Capital One Credit Card! HELP!

tag
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Re: Annoyed with Capital One Credit Card! HELP!

Can anyone PM me the EO email address.  I searched for it and either I am an idiot or it's just not out there LOL.

It would be greatly appreciated. 

@Creditaddict wrote:

No reason to wait, just email the president of capital one and the exec. office will call you in a matter of hours to a day or 2 depending how busy they are and go over what you are wanting... Now that you have the upgrade already, I would ask for AF to be removed and as others said ask for CLI to $5k.  They will ask you if you would accept less than $5k if needed and you can say yes and they will call you back usually in a couple of days with what they were able to do.

It's all done with a soft pull and easy process.

Message 21 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Annoyed with Capital One Credit Card! HELP!

@Jarnog wrote:

Can anyone PM me the EO email address.  I searched for it and either I am an idiot or it's just not out there LOL.

It would be greatly appreciated. 

@Creditaddict wrote:

No reason to wait, just email the president of capital one and the exec. office will call you in a matter of hours to a day or 2 depending how busy they are and go over what you are wanting... Now that you have the upgrade already, I would ask for AF to be removed and as others said ask for CLI to $5k.  They will ask you if you would accept less than $5k if needed and you can say yes and they will call you back usually in a couple of days with what they were able to do.

It's all done with a soft pull and easy process.

google "Capital One CEO E-mail"

should be within top 5 search results.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.