cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Fee already paying for itself.

tag
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Re: Annual Fee already paying for itself.

@aamex wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Delta?

D-efinitely night. I use to love delta, but their planes seem a little outdated. Flying Continental/United. 

Pretty much every US-based carrier has outdated planes if you compare them to international carriers. If you really want to find the best planes, look to Asian carriers. Singapore and Emirates have amazing ones, as do many others in those regions.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

First time I have heard of Deltas change fee working for the $200 credit as they usually take the amount away and then charge you for the flight you change to. But that flight shows up as a flight purchase, not a fee.

Airtran has somewhat new planes... but now their southwest :/

Message 12 of 14
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First time I have heard of Deltas change fee working for the $200 credit as they usually take the amount away and then charge you for the flight you change to. But that flight shows up as a flight purchase, not a fee.

Airtran has somewhat new planes... but now their southwest :/

I'm not flying delta. And I also found that flying first class Delta was a huge waste because its really no different than sitting in the back next to the lab. Lol.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 13 of 14
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@aamex wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Delta?

D-efinitely night. I use to love delta, but their planes seem a little outdated. Flying Continental/United. 

Pretty much every US-based carrier has outdated planes if you compare them to international carriers. If you really want to find the best planes, look to Asian carriers. Singapore and Emirates have amazing ones, as do many others in those regions.

I've flown emirates and british airways before.. I agree thats a true statement. But even Jet Blue has better planes than Delta. However, don't get me wrong... I try to look for the most affordable flight first then...go from there.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.