cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anomaly>>Boa Pulled Only EQ For GF In NYC...

tag
jbh
Established Contributor

Anomaly>>Boa Pulled Only EQ For GF In NYC...

Is it normal for banks to change pull patterns? They tried exp/tu for me the last time I tried them

in 2007 and earlier this year.

(She got approved!) Smiley Happy

Thanks to sidewinder's dv letter, actually, her new car loan allowerd her to have the age neede to sneak in. 

So, I am tempted to do the same but with my luck they will skip EQ again. I had ex on ice and was denied. Would I be able to call them and say "pull eq or I'll cry like a 2 year old dog with no milk bone" or is that out of my hands? Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Re: Anomaly>>Boa Pulled Only EQ For GF In NYC...

@jbh wrote:

Is it normal for banks to change pull patterns? They tried exp/tu for me the last time I tried them

in 2007 and earlier this year.

(She got approved!) Smiley Happy

Thanks to sidewinder's dv letter, actually, her new car loan allowerd her to have the age neede to sneak in. 

So, I am tempted to do the same but with my luck they will skip EQ again. I had ex on ice and was denied. Would I be able to call them and say "pull eq or I'll cry like a 2 year old dog with no milk bone" or is that out of my hands? Smiley Wink

It is quite out of your hands. Don't try to micro-manage their credit approval process. If you do that you will be painting quite a suspicious picture of yourself for them.

When I app'ed if FL in APR08 they hard pulled EX only. They did not soft TU and I don't know about EQ. Banks will switch things up once in a while and do pull different CRB's in different states. You can check WGMC for futher information on credit pulls.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.