Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another CSP spend question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another CSP spend question

If I add my brother as an AU on my new CSP, will purchases he makes count towards the bonus spend?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

Re: Another CSP spend question

Yes

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 2 of 9
elim
Senior Contributor

yep, and adding the AU will add another 5k UR's to your account

Message 3 of 9
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If I add my brother as an AU on my new CSP, will purchases he makes count towards the bonus spend?

Couple of things about AU on CSP:

(1) The account number on both cards will be the same.

(2) Chase won't show the difference between primary card spend and AU card spend.

Message 4 of 9
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

(2) Chase won't show the difference between primary card spend and AU card spend.

Im guessing that applies to all chase cards that you make au??

Message 5 of 9
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Possible. I've only done it on the CSP.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So after we meet the 4k in 3 months when do they points show up?
I keep spending my my points have stayed the same. I'm assuming they change after the statement end date
Message 7 of 9
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Possible. I've only done it on the CSP.

True for all Chase cards as far as I know (definitely accurate for both CSP and Freedom).

Last HP: 01/10/19 | Latest Scores: EQ FICO8 - 850 | TU FICO8 - 850 | EX FICO8 - 850
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Aspire | Amex Marriott Business | Amex Platinum | BoA Alaska Airlines | CF | CFU | CSR | Chase Ink+ | Citi DC | Citi AA UP | Discover IT
Message 8 of 9
WillTeasle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So after we meet the 4k in 3 months when do they points show up?
I keep spending my my points have stayed the same. I'm assuming they change after the statement end date

Should be the statement after you hit the spend threshold.  Mine posted on my third statement (and first statement cut only 6 days after I had received the card).

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.