Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Chase Freedom 10/10 Question

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Another Chase Freedom 10/10 Question

I had read on another website that said I can transfer point to a Chase Ink card instead of CSP and I will get the same bonus point value. Is this correct? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Edit: I would hate to apply for a CSP now since I have already been approved for 6 cards in the last month.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Another Chase Freedom 10/10 Question

What do you mean? 10/10 bonus is strictly for Chase Freedom.

You can transfer UR points earned on Freedom to CSP or Ink series (excluding Ink Cash). If you want to transfer UR points into airline miles you need CSP, Ink Bold, or Ink Plus.

Message 2 of 6
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Thank you for your reply. I do have the Ink Bold so this mean I can transfer my Freedom UR points and I will still get the came benefit as the CSP?

Message 3 of 6
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@kwazziee wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I do have the Ink Bold so this mean I can transfer my Freedom UR points and I will still get the came benefit as the CSP?

Same benefit as in converting UR points to airline miles, yes. Keep in mind that business credit card does not have the same liability protection as a personal credit card. You also don't get 7% annual bonus on Ink Bold like you would on CSP. That and couple things like concierge service, etc.

Message 4 of 6
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Same benefit as in converting UR points to airline miles, yes. Keep in mind that business credit card does not have the same liability protection on a personal credit card. You also don't get 7% annual bonus on Ink Bold like you would on CSP. That and couple things like concierge service, etc.

I really don't care for the protection as much but not getting the 7%, I will be loosing out. Would you say it's worth it to go ahead and get the CSP? Does the 10/10 transfer the same to the regular CS card?

Message 5 of 6
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

If you travel a lot (which you should be, otherwise you wouldn't get Ink Bold), CSP is a worthy addition. 7% annual bonus is on points earned on CSP directly. So 1.07x or 2.07x of UR points earned on CSP. Ink series only covers hotel spending, whereas CSP covers all forms of travel (airline ticket, hotel, bus ticket, rental, etc).

10/10 bonus is on Freedom, which is just additional UR points. You can trasfer these UR points to other credit cards just fine.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.