Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another GE CLI question

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Another GE CLI question

OK so I was overexcited that both my Amazon & Walmart (store) CL's had auto-increased after barely having them a month. My 4th statement cuts for both this week, and I just now (literally, like 10 minutes ago) got emails for both accounts stating that my CLs were increased. These emails are referenced the CLIs I have already received. (60 days later??) Do I still hit that luv button after the 4th statement cuts? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Another GE CLI question

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

OK so I was overexcited that both my Amazon & Walmart (store) CL's had auto-increased after barely having them a month. My 4th statement cuts for both this week, and I just now (literally, like 10 minutes ago) got emails for both accounts stating that my CLs were increased. These emails are referenced the CLIs I have already received. (60 days later??) Do I still hit that luv button after the 4th statement cuts? 

Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 12
CreditAce
New Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

Congrats

Yes I would! SP only.

Message 3 of 12
colindidit
Established Contributor

Nice! I'm so tempted to call for an increase again Smiley Tongue I gotta wait tho don't wanna press my luck
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 4 of 12
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

no luck to press. worse they will do is deny you.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 5 of 12
colindidit
Established Contributor

Haha I know but it's only been a little over a month that's all.
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 6 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol my Paypal MC has plateaued at $20,000. The last time or two Ive asked for a cli, it was a no go. Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats qamngrgirl!!!! Love those auto clis!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I find that the emails come waaaaayyy after the increase. My PayPal MC was increased on Feb 3, the email came a month later. Same thing happened with Walmart.
Message 9 of 12
colindidit
Established Contributor

That's so annoying and gets me excited thinking I got another lol ^
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.