cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another HP by Barclays... What does this mean??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another HP by Barclays... What does this mean??

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Luscher wrote:
CK is sketchy. Sometimes it will tell me I have a new account or a CLI but when I look, all it did was take the account of and add it again and same thing with CL. So don't trust it too much. I use it mostly to see how much I owe on my cards all in 1 place.

Either this ....or like Chase did to me... when I apped for my Freedom I got double pulled and at verification Chase happily did another double pull.. so I ended up with 4 HP for my Freedom Smiley Sad  ..now looking forward to the drop off in 2 months.

Ouch dude, I took a double EX pull to get my SWA Premier (Tried to recon initial limit of $2,000), I salvaged the double EX pull by turning around and applying for the CSP and getting instant approval for $5,000.

Message 11 of 16
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Credit Karma allows you to view your real TU credit report now - could validate it there.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, this is what I see under my report in regards to my HP inquiries, as of today:

Sep 26, 2014You now have 2 hard credit inquiries on your report (1 added).
Inquiries Activity

The following inquiries have been added since your last score update on Sep 17, 2014:

Lender:   Industry: Inquiry Date: Status:
1. BRCLYSBANKDE BankSep 18, 2014Added

You now have 2 inquiries on your credit report.

Message 13 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Just another CK anomaly.  I would disregard the alert since it appears it was a system delay notification.

Message 14 of 16
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Just another CK anomaly.  I would disregard the alert since it appears it was a system delay notification.

+1 . Yesterday i got a CK alert that I have 0 inquiries (2 removed) , my score jumped up 50 pts lol... Then when i checked my actual Tu reports, the inqs are still there :smiley tongue hope to see ck fix this kind of bugs

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 15 of 16
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Guys, I just got an alert from ck :

A new hard credit inquiry has been added to your TransUnion credit report submitted by BRCLYSBANKDE.

I got a call yesterday from Barclays and I was approved for a credit card with them, after I submitted the documents they requested.

I applied for a sallie mae card on sept 18 and I checked ck and got this:

The following inquiries have been added since your last score update on Sep 17, 2014:

Lender: Industry: Inquiry Date: Status:
1. BRCLYSBANKDE Bank Sep 18, 2014 Added
You now have 2 inquiries on your credit report.

Why would they do another HP, and what does it mean?

The score on ck is still the same, is this another HP going to affect my score?

Thanks

I got the same stupid message from ck. and i had my barclays over a month. i said. what. but when i went in and checked my full report. there was no new inquiry. that is ck sometimes being glichee.as it updated my weekly report today. which it always does it on friday. now it will be mondays. so ignore that. it also told me i had new account from discover. i had that account over 2 months. now.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.