cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another LOFT CC pre-approval from Comenity thru shopping cart tricks!!!!

tag
tryingagain62
Contributor

Re: Another LOFT CC pre-approval from Comenity thru shopping cart tricks!!!!

I did try try the FRN last week and was approved for $6K, my largest CL so far. I'm nowhere near your CL. I'm a rebuilder and want to be somebody one day!

Message 11 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@tryingagain62 wrote:

I did try try the FRN last week and was approved for $6K, my largest CL so far. I'm nowhere near your CL. I'm a rebuilder and want to be somebody one day!

Congrats on your approval!!!!  You have a nice limit. Smiley HappyI already got $.05/gal discount by linking the card to the account. Smiley Happy I like the card already. It is too bad. I misplaced my FRN card. I told them to sent me a replacement card.

Ron.

Message 12 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@tryingagain62 wrote:

Congrats on your approval!!!!  You have a nice limit. Smiley HappyI already got $.05/gal discount by linking the card to the account. Smiley Happy I like the card already. It is too bad. I misplaced my FRN card. I told them to sent me a replacement card.

Ron.

I created an FRN account... at what point did you get the pop up? right away? I don't see how to add things to shopping cart like I normally might.

Message 13 of 18
10kbkb
Valued Member

How long before people can ask for CLI on store cards??

Congrats on the approval.
Message 14 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

You clicked the button to apply for the card after you created FRN account. You would see the pre-approval pop-up screen if you qualify. By the way, you need to enter all personal info when you created the FRN account.

Ron.

Message 15 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@10kbkb wrote:

I think at least three to six months.

Ron.

Message 16 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@tryingagain62 wrote:

Ron.

I created an FRN account... at what point did you get the pop up? right away? I don't see how to add things to shopping cart like I normally might.

IIRC, if there is a presence of BK or any other negative factors on the CRs, then Comenity usually does not offer the pre-approved offer for any of their co-branded (dual card) products.  The store versions are easier to qualify for.

Message 17 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@10kbkb wrote:

I think at least three to six months.

Ron.

More like 9 months on the majority of them.  Some of them can receive auto-CLIs in a shorter period, dending on usage and other factors.  J.Crew is one that typically can receive a CLI within a few days/weeks of having the card.  Just depends on each store/card program.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.