Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Little Bump!

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Another Little Bump!

Woohoo! After reading one of the threads below about the Barclay's increase, asked my brother to check his accounts (i always remind him to do it regularly to check for any fradulent activity or CLI), and he got another small $250 increase on his Discover, raising his credit limit to $5500! He started at $5000, after 9 months they bumped him to $5250, and now at a little less than a year in (opened June 22), up to $5500.

Little increases, but hey, this is his highest limit, so we'll take 'em!

Nothing on Barclay's, though Smiley Sad and it's been 6 statements! Oh well!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Another Little Bump!

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Woohoo! After reading one of the threads below about the Barclay's increase, asked my brother to check his accounts (i always remind him to do it regularly to check for any fradulent activity or CLI), and he got another small $250 increase on his Discover, raising his credit limit to $5500! He started at $5000, after 9 months they bumped him to $5250, and now at a little less than a year in (opened June 22), up to $5500.

Hey my long lost friend tell DB congrats Smiley Very Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Congrats to the Bro!!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 3 of 7
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Thanks guys!

Sorry @myjourney! I would be here a LOT more often, but I'm putting in overtime at work, and just started the Insanity workout...and then any free time I have goes to my social life, or sleep XD

I try and come on as much as possible to read, but sadly I'm usually too tired (and incoherent) to comment D: miss you guys!

Message 4 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Thanks guys!

@sorry @myjourney! I would be here a LOT more often, but I'm putting in overtime at work, and just started the Insanity workout...and then any free time I have goes to my social life, or sleep XD

I try and come on as much as possible to read, but sadly I'm usually too tired (and incoherent) to comment D: miss you guys!

We understand and say Bravo to handling it all Smiley Wink

Might I add and directing the brother in the right direction WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

CONGRATS to the DB!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.