Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another NAvy question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another NAvy question

My father was in the army in WW2, does this qualify me and what info will I need from him. I spoke to a CSR and she didnt know much! Can you join online and is there preapprovals?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: Another NAvy question

@Anonymous wrote:

My father was in the army in WW2, does this qualify me and what info will I need from him. I spoke to a CSR and she didn't know much! Can you join online and is there preapprovals?

Thanks

Sorry to inform you, but you don't qualify for their membership just based on that. 

I never got a preapproval from them, so I'm not sure if they offer them.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay Im grabbing at straws her, One of my businesses is a Meineke Car CAre Center and we do all the work for the local navy recruitters government vehicles. We did have to sign some papers and that is somewhat listed on their eligibility list??????????????????
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, that is a reach.  I would try another angle.

Message 4 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay Im grabbing at straws her, One of my businesses is a Meineke Car CAre Center and we do all the work for the local navy recruitters government vehicles. We did have to sign some papers and that is somewhat listed on their eligibility list??????????????????

But I applaud your creativity. Good luck to you. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
orl2185
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You may be on to something there. Lots Of Luck To You.

Message 6 of 7
Lyythine
Established Contributor

You have to be a government contractor with a office or main place of business ON a military base to qualify.  If your company has a physical presence on any military base, then youre good.  If not, no luck.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.