Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another NFCU Question...

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Another NFCU Question...

hey 2011 so u have to call in and tell them to check a box so u will get SP credit increases

Message 71 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

the score they got from equifax for me was 681 when apping for flagship which was 1 point from what i see on myfico 08 so maybe my 04 is closer to the 08 score than i thought? if plenty of people say it then please don't take my word for it. i just was going based on mere observation, not factual evidence that says FICO 04 IS USED. lol
Message 72 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes you do need to call for that, it's not automatic. but idk if they actually give auto ones or not (haven't seen anyone post about it) but all i know is i was declined the increase online, called that same day and had them check the box then when i got off the phone did the CLI again and was approved.
Message 73 of 78
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Hey everybody,

I've started a thread in 'Approvals'... I guess you could say this is my 'coming out party'... LOL

I don't want this thread to be relocated because it has tons of valuable data points... here's the link to the new thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/NFCU-Home-Run/td-p/4326624

Message 74 of 78
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Hey 2011 how long did u have the card before u got that limit increase
Message 75 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

well i got the goRewards in June of 2014. did a CLI in June 2015 with no luck. PC'd to cashRewards in June 2015 and did a CLI with no luck. in July 2015 called and asked about CLIs. was told about this "special" button lol and had them check it. that day did a CLI online and went from $1k to$5k. in October called the credit department and asked what i was eligible for and she said up to $7,500 so i took it. this month did another CLI online to get $10k after my $8k flagship approval. did a LOC in October too. $15k.
Message 76 of 78
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

hey 2011 so u have to call in and tell them to check a box so u will get SP credit increases

I have never heard of this.

Doesn't hurt if there is a box for them to check but that doesn't affect your online requests, it's supposed to make them give you auto increases if available.

Message 77 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

well maybe it was coincidence for me but without that box checked i had no luck and the day the box was checked it immediately got increased online.
Message 78 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.