Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Zync Story MyFico EQ 618

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another Zync Story MyFico EQ 618

Not sure. Had to call in for approval,all she told me was that it was approved then I received a basic email from them stating the same but with no useful account info to follow up with. Is there any other way to check this? I'd create an account online if I could but assume I have to wait for the welcome kit first.
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Justed wanted to follow up. Received card yesterday and have been trying to trigger FR ever since. It is NPSL and I don't want to always worry about them shutting me down whenever I get ready to checkout somewhere. Pressed the check spending limit button a few times, and My entire family booked a cruise and final payments have already been given to me to pay for a few weeks ago for it. Even though its not due till Monday I went ahead and ran up just under a grand and still have $800 more to go so we'll see. I have my last tax filing and check stubs waiting so hopefully can get this over with and keep it moving.
Message 12 of 22
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Don't believe the FR hype...it really doesn't happen as often as people think. Just keep using it as normal and you should be good to go.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got FR call after 1 day. They cut me off after $1500. They don't want tax statement just last three pay stubs. Will send them tomorrow when I get back to the office. Glad to be getting this over with early.
Message 14 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:

You got shot down cause I believe you gotta wait 30 days in order to apply for another AMEX card... ideally it is better to wait for 6 months to a year (that's what most users here suggest).

AFAIK this is not true. You can get multiple AMEX cards the same day.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just got FR call after 1 day. They cut me off after $1500. They don't want tax statement just last three pay stubs. Will send them tomorrow when I get back to the office. Glad to be getting this over with early.

You ran 1.5K up on the card within a week of getting it, what is your reported income?? If I were AMEX, the low scores and the rapid charging would set red flags. Take it slow with them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 22
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

You got shot down cause I believe you gotta wait 30 days in order to apply for another AMEX card... ideally it is better to wait for 6 months to a year (that's what most users here suggest).

AFAIK this is not true. You can get multiple AMEX cards the same day.

I did get AMEX Green and BCP in the same day... about 30 minutes apart. I believe the waiting period applies if you get rejected in the first application (probably not a good idea to immediately apply again, anyway!)

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 17 of 22
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

I'm wondering if the dollar amount of collections matter?

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

60k annual. 12k in ca/co. I planned on pushing most of my monthly expenses thru Amex which would have been more than 1.5k anyways. Hopefully the FR and paying the balance right away makes them feel better. I really need them to bump up my limit cause I plan on getting smashed in two months on the boat and if they confiscate my booze it's not gonna be cheap. If they change their mind and cancel my card, the way I see it is I'd only have to wait till December to be in primeville anyways and I'm already a member so backdate should be good, right?
Message 19 of 22
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

FR = ? Sorry i have been on the site for some time and my brain are dead *snicker lol*

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.