Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Another cli from hooters...FYI

Didn't ask for it, just went to pay the bill & saw another $200.  They seem to be upping it $200 every six months.

Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

Re: Another cli from hooters...FYI

Congrats, Fish! :smileyhappy:

While the credit market is still tight, it does seem as if there are a few air leaks here and there. I'm noticing a trickle of posters who have recieved unsolicited CLIs in the last month or so (myself in included from BoA).

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Regular Contributor
favor4me2

Re: Another cli from hooters...FYI

Congratulations Fish, I also got some love from Hooters with my new statement, they gave me an increase of $300 that brings my cl to $2100. They give me auto increases about every 4 mos I have never asked for an increase.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}