Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another praise for Discover!

tag
leoment
Frequent Contributor

Another praise for Discover!

Just another word of praise for Discover here.. I recently received my IT card in the mail after converting my More account over.  After the conversion, I realized the Request increase' button reappeared on my homepage.  Since I wanted to balance transfer to the card, I figured I'd request an increase to lower my util once the transfer was complete.  I originally was only going to request $2k, but then I figured why not take the risk and request $4k.

My request:

APPROVED!

Now my Discover it card is a $10k limit - my highest that actually reports!  Still keeping firmly in the garden - no new itches to scratch lol Smiley Very Happy

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Another praise for Discover!

@leoment wrote:

Just another word of praise for Discover here.. I recently received my IT card in the mail after converting my More account over.  After the conversion, I realized the Request increase' button reappeared on my homepage.  Since I wanted to balance transfer to the card, I figured I'd request an increase to lower my util once the transfer was complete.  I originally was only going to request $2k, but then I figured why not take the risk and request $4k.

My request:

APPROVED!

Now my Discover it card is a $10k limit - my highest that actually reports!  Still keeping firmly in the garden - no new itches to scratch lol Smiley Very Happy

Congarts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Nice increase! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 6
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Was it a SP or a HP? Discover seems to like HPs...lol

CONGRATS!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 5 of 6
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Nice. That's awesome.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.